Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Check out Just My Luck 2006 Online Now

Just My Luck 2006

Do you like Just My Luck? It's my favorite video.
Vega, Makenzie=Katy is very sexy.
DOWNLOAD Just My Luck!!!

Manhattan socialite, Ashley is the luckiest person in New York. Untill, one night she goes to a masquerade ball and meets, Jake. Jake on the other hand has the worst luck. After kissing Jake, Ashley is horrified to find out that she and Jake swapped luck.
Genres:
  • Comedy
  • Fantasy
  • Romance

Cast
  • Lohan, Lindsay=Ashley Albright
  • Pine, Chris=Jake Hardin
  • Armstrong, Samaire=Maggie
  • Turner, Bree=Dana
  • Love, Faizon=Damon Phillips
  • Pyle, Missi=Peggy Braden
  • Ponce, Carlos=Antonio
  • Fletcher, Tom=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Jones, Danny=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Judd, Harry=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Vega, Makenzie=Katy
  • Poynter, Dougie=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Fleming, Jaqueline=Tiffany
  • Rhodes, Dane=Mac
  • Hawkins, Ira=Doorman Oscar

Download Just My Luck video spot here.
Complete movie! No additional programs or browser addons required! You can play them for unlimited number of times whenever you want.
Downloaded movies will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Just My Luck

Own Novatel Ovation U727 USB Broadband Card Online, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 1969 Online Now

No comments: